30 Reasons Why I'm So Thankful To Be a Woman
The boys have had the best time teasing me lately about being the only "girl" in the house. Today London told me "Mommy, I still love you even though you're a girl. I'm a boy & we're big and stroooong!" I let him have that one because he's cute. But because girls really do rule, I thought I'd write a little list of all the reasons why I'm so thankful to be a girl.
- Shoes. Because high heels, flats, sandals, wedges, OR sneakers.
- We're the best detectives.
- We can change our hair color.
- People open our doors + pull out our chairs
- Girls night out.
- We generally live longer
- Bubble baths with candles
- Cheaper car insurance
- Wanna be taller? Wear heels. Want to be shorter? Wear flats
- We don't smell as bad when we workout.
- Receiving flowers
- We know where everyone's stuff is in the house.
- The good guys buy our dinner + pay for a nice evening out
- Makeup for blemishes
- Having women's intuition
- Red lipstick
- Music--we can sing our hearts out to anything!
- No one calls you to move. They call your man.
- Being able to show emotion
- We can grow humans
- We can wear our hair a trillion ways
- We have better communication skills
- Blaming our bad attitude on PMS
- Wearing a wedding dress
- Nurturing others
- Party Planning
- Being able to talk to old friends about absolutely everything and absolutely nothing at the same time
- Shaved legs and a little black dress
- And most importantly, always being right.