5 Beauty + Smooth Skin Hacks for Busy Moms
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Nad's, but all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make this blog possible.
As a busy mom of three boys, showers mostly consist of 3 minutes of body scrubbing, before jumping out to make sure no one has caught something on fire. As a result, my beauty routine is more of a get-ready-quick hustle! Over the years I've collected a few hacks to keep afloat + look & feel beautiful. If you're a busy mama too, here are some beauty tricks to help you make motherhood look even more gorgeous:
- Nighttime bath- Those close to me know how much I LOVE a good bath. It's my quiet time when the boys are asleep and helps me relax. I usually burn my favorite candle and listen to a podcast or music with a good smelling bath bombs that help moisturize my skin!
- Embrace Top Knots, Braids or Ponytails- I used to wear my hair down and take the time to style it every single day. Since our 4-year-old was born I've learned to rock my ponytail, bun or braids with no apologies!
- Bold Lipstick: It's amazing what a good lipstick can do. I've literally worn no makeup with just a bold lipstick I found at the bottom of my purse after forgetting about a parent-teacher conference and it made all the difference! Pro Tip: Use a long-lasting lipstick so the color doesn't fade.
- Makeup Wipes-I love keeping these bad boys somewhere nice and convenient. You can always find some in my purse, nightstand or both. Those nights when I have no energy left to do anything but bury my face in my pillow, I have no shame in wiping my face in bed then tossing it on the floor until morning. ✌️
- At Home Wax Strips- Whenever spring/summer rolls around I realize my scary leg hair can no longer hide. Since wax appointments are completely out of the question for me, I use NADS to get the job done--it's quick, easy and super-convenient. Plus, it gives me 4-weeks of smooth skin. And if you have sensitive skin like me, NADS has a formula made up of grapefruit + pomegranate specifically for us. And its 100% Vegan. Yasss!
What are your beauty hacks for a busy lifestyle?