10 Affordable Gift Ideas for the Woman You Love!
The best Mother's Day gift I've ever received was when Lewis taught the kids the Boyz to Men song "A Song for Mama" and had them sing it to me with breakfast in bed. I bawled my eyes out and barely made it through the entire song! London remembers this moment too because he likes to sing it to me to try and get out of trouble. Haha!
With another Mother's day coming up this weekend, I put together a list of gift ideas I've personally received with affordable price points. ♥️
1. Misayo House Queen Bridal Ring - ($95) I love this ring! I use it as my wedding ring when traveling so I don't have to worry about losing the real thing. I also love my Garnet necklace from Misayo House. Check out the entire birthstone collection HERE (Use code 'SARAH' for 10% off).
2. Hotel Stay- Nothing like a staycation to help you relax and recharge! Lewis has surprised me with a solo night's hotel stay a few times and it's definitely one of my favorite gifts. I love ordering room service, sleeping in, relaxing, then coming home feeling like a better version of myself.
3. Tress - ($45) Literally every mom needs this hat. I wear mine most mornings to school drop off. I love that it's stylish + comfortable while keeping my hair protected with its satin lining. A new nude color is now available for pre-order! Get your order in early :)
5. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer- ($130) It's fun being able to print 2x3-inch photos from my iPhone! We found some cute ideas on Pinterest to display our printed photos. I'll be sharing that project soon.
6. 23andMe DNA + Ancestry Kit- ($160) LOVED doing this with Lewis! We were both so surprised by our results! My parents and grandparents recently ordered theirs as well. It's been so interesting learning our family history.
7. Anthropologie Candle- ($30) The Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle is my absolute favorite! I got it last year from one of my closest friends and have been addicted to them ever since. And you know it's good when your man reminds you to grab some more of those "good smelling candles" ;)
8. Colour- (starts at $65) I can't get enough of this app! If you're local to Atlanta, you need to download it right now. It allows you to book an IN-HOME hair or makeup appointment. 🙌 It's easy to purchase a shop credit or book an appointment for someone as a gift. I love not having to go to the salon --Colour has saved me soooo much time and the stylists always have my hair on point! (use code: SARAHLAMPLEY for $10 off)
9. 100% Cotton Bathrobe- ($35) I love a good simple and comfortable robe! This one has the waffle weave that's perfect for wearing after a shower. Plus it's super affordable and comes in six different color options. I have the white one!
10. Massage from Massage Heights- (around $100) Lew and I had a couple's massage at the Buckhead location a few weeks ago and haven't stopped thinking about it since. We loved how knowledgable both of our massueses were and can't wait to get back! Lew is really picky and said it was the best massage he's ever had--I'm booking another appointment real soon! 🖤
Whoever you’re celebrating this mothers day, make sure to take the time to let them know how much they mean to you! And don't forget the card. 😉