Valentine's Wedding Shoot + 7 Things
Lewis and I got to be models for a Valentine's Themed Styled Shoot! We had the best time and got to meet some amazingly talented people. Our cheeks hurt on our ride home from laughing so much through the afternoon. During our shoot were asked a few questions about our love, so I thought it'd be fun to share seven things you may not know about Lewis and I:
- We dated for 6 months before we were engaged. We were engaged 2 months before we got married. Our only regret? Not meeting each other sooner!
- Lewis massages my feet alllll the time. Even when we're mad at each other over something stupid, he'll still reach over and massage them! haa! He is the best.
- We still like to kiss at stop lights and hug all around the house like two high school kids.
- We both HATE rollercoasters and scary movies. We used to do both! As I get older (and wiser lol) I'm becoming such a scaredy-cat. So thankful Lew's got my back! :)
- We're both wine enthusiasts!
- We tend to book vacation airfare a year in advance; but lodging 1-2 days before the trip. 😜
- We played Monopoly at least 3x a week the entire time we dated. I remember pulling the game out that first night because it can take forever to finish it and I never wanted our time together to end. He felt the same. Monopoly will always be special to us!
We don't have a ton of photos from our wedding, so I'll cherish these pictures forever! Lew and I are incredibly thankful for all involved on this magical day! (I've linked everyone below) ♥
Reception Venue: Atlanta National Golf Club / Photographer: Kelsey Butcher Photography / DJ: Atlanta Music DJ / Cake Designer: Cake Envy / Cookies: Not As Famous Cookie Company / Makeup Artist: EVOLVE beauty / Floral Designer: Kandi Daniel Studios / Event Planner: Leneille Inc Events / Table settings: The Prissy Plate Company / Equipment Rentals: Luxury Lighting & Lounge / Equipment Rentals: The Party Divas / Gown: Wedding Angels Bridal Boutique / Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Miguel Wilson Collection / Hair Stylist: Jacqueline’s Hair Studio / Silk Ribbon for Bouquet: